- As a member, you have access to a dedicated Lobbyist.
- Communication Web Environment
Credentials (username/password) are provided to the owner/CEO of each company to access PonoRez. This access level permits the user to create/read communications to/from a select group of members. The filters placed on messages may be by island and/or category. This is a very powerful tool especially when wanting to discuss a sensitive topic without any consequences, as your identity is anonymous.
- Put HRS468M in Law Books (Click Here to view Language)
- All Activity Desks Required to Register
- Prohibits stickering over phone numbers
- Prohibits Hawking visitors
- Prohibits intermingling clients’ money with operations
- Prohibits selling below cost
- Must pay all interest received from money held belonging to an Activity Provider
- Must pay within 30 days of invoice date
- A3H may file injunctive suits on behalf of the activity provider(s) w/o disclosing identity.
- Requires disclosure if Timeshare involved
- Requires Trust Account or Bond
- A3H provides a protective Umbrella for Members
- Provides information on Delinquent Desks and recovery assistance for the collection of funds. Often this information is posted to the communication folders by members.
- Consumer Complaints/Compliments hotline The Association maintains an 800 number and provides a DOWNLOADABLE PDF Consumer Complaint Form, which you may print, fill out & send to our office. A3H strives to resolve complaints to the customer’s satisfaction within ten days of receipt.
- Activity Desk Information Source – posted to communication folders along with categorizing based on Risk associate.